Known Bugs and Issues
- Space-planet transition is not yet optimized and still takes too much time
- Missing terrain textures if you don't have DX11 (actually not a bug but current shader requires DX11)
- Sometimes textures are missing on terrain (exit and resume solves this issue)
- View through bug (if you are very close to a block then you can view through the block)
- You still can use ship / base even though generator has passed its capacity (i.e., energy usage > 100%)
- Doors cannot be opened if ship/base has no energy (i.e., you have to break into your own base)
- You cannot move up/down in water yet
- Issues when destroying a Core block: Please avoid destroying these blocks for now as they may cause issues with equipment on those grids
- Bug when player dies while moving
- Weight / capacity system not yet integrated (currently you can carry as much as your inventory slots allow)
- You can shoot inside passenger seat
- Ground vehicle: sometimes it gets stuck on small rocks
- Damage system (ship collision) still work-in-progress.
- Collider planets (sun shines through in space)
- Sound ambiance (wind etc.) and particle effects (air) should not be inside base / spaceship
- Water fluid system not yet implemented
- Terrain deformations are not yet saved in the distance
- Entry effect still work-in-progress: will be dependent on shape of spaceship and speed.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.